Mr Curtis Class Blog

Sharing Our Learning Adventure @ Castel Primary School

09 November

Rules

Blogging Rules

These rules are designed to keep you safe and to make the blogging site a fun place to be. You may comment on any post in the blog any time you like, but remember to follow the “GOOD” commenting guidelines below.

Do not include surnames in any posts or comments (family members can sign e.g. ‘John’s nan’, not ‘Mrs Smith’

Remember not to give out any other personal information on-line, if in doubt leave it out!

Leave quality comments; don’t use the blog to chat.

Please punctuate your comments properly, and take extra care to use one exclamation mark!

Check your spelling.

Avoid text-speak.

All comments will be read and checked before they appear on the site, and IP addresses can be logged by your teachers.

Have fun and enjoy using your blog!

Pro Comments

If someone has posted on our blog, it would be wonderful to add a comment to show your appreciation. Here are some top tips to make the best comments:

1. Be positive! Remember to tell the poster the things you liked about the post.

2. If you have any criticism or disagreement, keep it polite and constructive.

3. Explain your comments fully.

4. Make sure that comments showcase your best writing / sentence skills

Thank you for using our blog responsibly.

15 Responses to “Rules”

1. Would like to speak to you about a pr opportunity. Please can you e-mail me on holly@lizleanpr.co.uk

2. Benoit says:

This blog is really good and I enjoy using it. 😀 :)

3. Josh.s says:

This website is amazing I’m really looking forward to September.

4. Josh.s says:

5. Derek says:

I loved the ‘ The Grannie Rule’. I thought that it was very funny. We have rules that are very different from yours.

6. Micala says:

Those are some fabulous rules. I like how you said “do obey the grandmother” rule like as if your grandma was on the internet.

7. Sean says:

It is interesting to see the blogging rules of your class. This is interesting because there are some that are different from ours. I think the “Grandmother Rule” is very funny.

8. Sean says:

It is very interesting to see the blogging rules of your class. It is interesting because we have some different rules. I think that the “Grandmother Rule” is very funny.

9. fairfieldyear5 says:

Hi,

We’re just setting up our own class blog, and we all loved your website, especially the prezi presentation.

We wondered how you were able to add the ‘Blog Rules’, ‘Book Reviews’ etc. tabs to the bar at the top?

We appreciate your help!
    Year 5

10. Emmie says:

I think your blog is AMAZING! I love the meet our class page and your class song(it’s brilliant). This website is educational and fun, I think your blog is the greatest.

11. Lucy says:

Hi Mr Curtis

Very impressed with your class blog, wow!!!! Checking out here in Qatar!!

12. alice says:

Wow that game is hard

from Alice

13. morgan says:

I like the class rules mr curtis.

14. Mr Jones says:

Some great rules. We thought about rules for our blog too. Why not have a look –http://year6.ismonacoblog.org/our-blog-rules/