Mr Curtis Class Blog

Sharing Our Learning Adventure @ Castel Primary School

12 December

Ice Skating Fun

Year 6 and Year 4’s ice skating trip!

Assigned Pupils : 6C

14 Responses to “Ice Skating Fun”

1. Jake Mahy says:

I’m really glad that you took some pics so I can remember what it was like on the ice. it was also quite difficult at first but in the end I was really good at skating.

2. Gaby says:

That was an extremely exiting time, I love ice-skating and I hadn’t ever skated on real ice.

3. George says:

This was so,so fun! I agree with everyone else’s comments, and I will just add two things, 1 the best part was finding out that you can actually stand on blades, and 2 the music to the video is amazing!

4. lilya says:

i was super scared at first but after some help it got a lot easier and i could go faster

i did find it extremely fun but also very very cold and at the end me and many others did find there selves drenched in icy water
    i would 100% do it again as it was a very enjoyable experience.

5. Sam D says:

It was so fun and it was made even better with my friends being there. the music got everyone really excited and I didn’t fall over!
    Sam D

6. Charlie says:

I really enjoyed doing ice skating and i didn’t fall over once! it was really fun and we should definitely do it next year. 🙂

7. Sam G says:

I absolutely loved ice skating even though I am rubbish at it! But at the end of the day it’s not about who is the best. My jogging bottoms went from light to dark grey because I fell over around 10 times!
    I absolutely loved it and I wish I could do i again with all of my mates!:)

8. Ben says:

some brilliant ice skating there year 6 and 4 .The music did really fit with the occasion . Personally I really enjoyed it.

9. Charlotte Duquemin says:

It was amazing I really want to do it all over again. I learnt how to ice skate, but fell over a million times and got soaked. It was great.

10. Dylan says:

That was so fun it really hurt falling over it was a lot slipper than i thought it would be and lots of people crashed into me but it was fun

11. Max Raffray says:

I remember at the start when I was just clinging onto the edge, it was so fun I wish we could do it again!:)

12. sophie says:

that day was really fun and i only fell over once i would love to do it again.

13. Tom Q says:

It was really fun going ice skating because I remember slipping tons and nearly hitting the ice. i also remember going really fast and hitting a barrier

14. Amara Mountford says:

That was so fun I can remember falling over!
    I was scared at first but then I got into it, it was one of the best things I’ve done.
    I would definitely enjoy to do it again .
    By Ella and Amara